Kingdom Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Created By Tulat, an ally of KG from Bc.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from PPV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EnigmaticEchoPPV

EnigmaticEchoPPV

Greetings from PPV Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from PPV   Greetings from PPV EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:39 pm

I'd like to say hello. =) I probably won't be doing much because of restrictions, but I may show up occasionally. You can call me whatever you want. =P I'm best known as "Vegeta". I no longer Brawl unless out of requests. I used to teach people some stuff, and I have a few "students" :O, so if you'd like, I might also be able to teach you a thing or two. I name my mains after my old friends, or ones I still see, and I use the mains they've used or whatever suits the way they look or act best. Eddie for example, is purple Luigi since he loved Luigi and mained him as well as the fact he used to use purple. And even for characters I don't main, I give them names too, like Yoshi is Lilo (Eddie's second hand man). Razz If you become a student of mine, you'll be a "Turtle Hermit". :O Good luck to everyone, I hope you all enjoy it here.

If any of you know me, you probably know me from ESF. A now dead clan that thrived for over a year in the ancient days of Brawl. Razz Somewhere around 2008-2009. I tell stories by the way if any of you wanna hear.
Greetings from PPV ESF
Back to top Go down
Slither2Hunter
Admin
Slither2Hunter

Greetings from PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from PPV   Greetings from PPV EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:41 am

Welcome to KG hope you enjoy your stay here man! =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.allisbrawl.com/profile/zerrra.ai
jacko302

jacko302

Greetings from PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from PPV   Greetings from PPV EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Ah the days when every clan was active, good times good times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings from PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from PPV   Greetings from PPV Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from PPV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Guardians :: Clan Related :: Introductions-
Jump to: